Make Your Own Wedding Rings
What better way to preparing for your special day than by spending time together making each other's wedding bands? An initial consultation helps you to choose your designs and check your sizes. On the day itself your materials will be waiting for you and you will be taken through the process of making your rings step-by-step. At the end of the day you will take home your own beautiful pair of wedding rings, polished, boxed and ready for your special day!
How it works
- Contact me on 07881 822752 or email@example.com to check availability and book your day. A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. It is a good idea to check the list of dates on this page, but more dates are often available on request.
- At the consultation at least three weeks before your day we will check your ring sizes, choose your design and estimate the cost of the materials. For more information about the material costs please see “What it costs” below.
- I will order your materials at least two weeks before your day and they will be waiting for you when you arrive.
- On your day I will take you step-by-step through making your rings, demonstrating the skills you need and giving you all the assistance and guidance you need to create beautiful wedding bands.
- I will take photos throughout your day for you to take home on a CD – a great and unusual way to start your wedding album!
- At the end of the day you will have a pair of beautiful wedding rings, polished, boxed and ready for your special day!
What it costs
The cost of the day is £280. This includes use of all the tools you will need plus, of course, my expertise to help you create your perfect rings. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking, and the balance is due when the materials are ordered at least two weeks before your day. The cost of the materials is extra.
We will discuss your options for materials and designs when you book and again at your consultation, and you have a choice of cross-sections of wire – oval, rectangular, round or classic D-shape in sterling silver or gold (9k or 18k white, yellow or rose gold). Ideally consultations should be in person so that we can check your ring sizes, but if you live too far away we can discuss your requirements over the phone. I will give you a guide to the cost of your chosen materials at your consultation, but as the cost of precious metals changes each day the final cost will be determined when I order the materials.
I can arrange for engraving and hallmarking, but please note that this will cost a little extra and will take time to arrange.